Who we are
Where we got your information
We collect and process the following information about you either from your use of our site, or your correspondence with us by phone or email:
Information you give us. We collect and store the personal information that you submit through the site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information that you provide when you register to use our site or subscribe to any of our services. The information you give us may include your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, details of any comments you provide to us, payment information and any documents you may upload containing your personal information. We may also collect and process records of any correspondence and communications with us and telephone calls may also be recorded.
Our legal basis for using your information
The legal grounds on which we rely to use your information are:
To allow us to perform our contract with you: When you purchase services from us, a contract between you and us will have been entered into. In order for us to fulfil our obligations under such contract, we will need to collect and process your personal information, including payment information. Failure to provide the requisite personal information on sign-up and payment information on entering into the contract or objecting to this type of processing / exercising your deletion rights will mean that we cannot provide our services to you.
To allow us to exercise our legitimate interests as a data controller: We rely on our legitimate interests as a data controller to process the personal information that you provide to us on feedback forms or through any contest or promotional feature that we may run, and to process personal information that we collect from you when you use our site. It is in our legitimate interests as a business to process the above information in to order administer our site, to ensure that content from our site is presented to you effectively and securely.
We may use your personal information to contact you about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. You will be given an option to opt-out of such marketing when you subscribe to a service.
We may also use your personal information to contact you about other goods and services, provided you have given your consent.
You may withdraw your consent to the use of any of your personal information for marketing purposes, at any time by contacting us at . You will also be given the opportunity in each marketing communication to opt-out of future marketing communications.
How long we hold your data
We will only hold your information for as long as it is required for the purposes for which it was obtained. There may be instances where we keep your personal information for longer periods for legal and regulatory purposes, such as to comply with our audit or revenue reporting obligations.
If you are not a customer and we have collected information about you, this will be deleted within 2 years.
Storage of your information, international data transfers and security
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password
confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security
of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to
prevent unauthorized access.
Disclosure of Your Information
We won’t share your information with third parties, save as follows:
- with our payment processors for the purposes of processing your payment;
– we use this information for the purposes detailed above and the third-party suppliers use this information to inform their own analytics products and services;
- with other members of our group for the purposes of marketing and only where you have provided your consent, as described above; and
- with our event and training suppliers to allow us to deliver training, information sharing and events that you have opted to take part in.
We do not use your personal data to undertake any automated decision-making.
us. These rights are listed below. These rights are not absolute and apply subject to certain conditions, as set out in applicable data protection laws. Your rights may include:
- the right to access personal data held by us about you;
- the right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data held by us about you;
- in certain circumstances, the right to require us to erase personal data held by us about you;
- in certain circumstances, the right to restrict our processing of personal data held by us about you;
- in certain circumstances, a right to receive personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. You may also have the right to require us to transfer this personal data to another organisation, at your request;
- the right to object to our processing of personal data held by us about you (including for the purposes of sending marketing materials to you); and
- the right to withdraw your consent, where we are relying on it to use your personal data (for example, to provide you with marketing information about our services and
You can exercise these rights be contacting us using the details set out above.
Changes to this policy
Concerns or complaints
Should you wish to make a complaint, you may also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office using the details set out on its website, which is currently: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/.
15 June 2018